Ring 50 is a chapter (“ring”) of the International Brotherhood of Magicians (I.B.M.), the world’s largest organization dedicated to the art of magic. As a non-profit, 501(c)(6) association, Ring 50 serves the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and Maryland region.
Membership in Ring 50 is open to all professional, amateur, and hobbyist magicians, as well as anyone who just loves the art of magic. Learn more about membership.
Ring 50 meets on the first Wednesday of each month (except July). Learn more about monthly meetings.
- Organizing and associating those interested in the art of magic and its advancement
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin;
- Advancing the ethics of the magical fraternity by adopting a Code of Ethics;
- Encouraging humane treatment of animals used in magic presentations;
- Opposing public exposures of the principles of the art of magic; and
- Protecting the magic creations of authors and inventors.
Ring 50 Officers
John Roberts & Marc Carrion